VisitEngland has this weeek announced its annual ROSE Award winners. Award recipients are nominated by the VisitEngland quality scheme assessors and are selected from assessor comments along with online feedback from visitors. They showcase England’s variety of high-quality accommodation whose owners and employees go the extra mile to make their customers’ visits extra-special, and cover all types of accommodation from hostels to hotels, self-catering to parks and campsites and from glamping sites to B&Bs and guest houses, irrespective of star rating.
VisitEngland Director Andrew Stokes said: “England has an outstanding range of accommodation options, from rooms in a 17th century castle in Cornwall to a shepherd’s hut on a working farm in Yorkshire, from an eco-lodge on the Isle of Wight to bustling metropolitan hotels, there really is something for everyone.
“The ROSE Awards highlights those businesses who go above and beyond for their customers, providing the highest levels of customer service and ensuring repeat business, driving visitor growth and boosting local economies.”
Celebrating the teams and owners whose efforts surpass expectations, the ROSE Award recipients can advertise their accolade as long as they remain within the VisitEngland quality scheme.
B&B owner winners:
- Redhouse Farm Bed & Breakfast, Lincoln (Guest Accommodation) https://redhousefarmbnb.com/
- Pomona Bed & Breakfast, Ulverston (Guest Accommodation) http://www.pomonalakedistrict.co.uk/
- Mont Millais, Bridlington (Guest Accommodation) https://bridlingtonbedandbreakfast.com/
Innkeeper award winners:
- Marsham Arms Coaching Inn, Norwich (Guest Accommodation) http://www.marshamarms.co.uk/
- Lulworth Cove Inn, Wareham (Guest Accommodation) https://www.lulworth-coveinn.co.uk/
- The Chetnole Inn, Sherborne (Guest Accommodation) http://www.thechetnoleinn.co.uk/
PLEASE SHARE THIS: